Laser engraving machine, 1326-150 servo, new machine,
- Working area X, Y 1.300 x 2.600 mm
- CO2 laser power 150 W
- engraving speed 0-1200 mm/s
- Cutting speed 0-600 mm/s
- repeatability / resolution +-0,01 mm / 1000 dpi
- min. font size 1 mm
- linear guides in X-axis and Y-axis
- Drive X, Y with high precision toothed belt drive for SERVO motors
- Control via LCD display
- USB interface with 128 MB memory
- red positioning laser to reduce setup time
- freely definable zero point on the work surface for flexible working and easy positioning
- power consumption max. 1.500 W
- compatible formats BMP, HPGL (PLT), DXF, G-CODE, DST, Al (Autocad, CorelDraw)
- Electrical connection 230 V, 50/60 Hz
- openings at front and rear side for pushing through longer workpieces
- active water cooling for stable operation of the laser system and long life of the laser tube
- suitable for cutting various materials such as wood, plastics and foams, cardboard, paper, textiles, leather, cutting depth depends on the material (acrylic approx. 25 mm)
- suitable for laser marking and laser engraving of various materials, e.g. acrylic glass, glass, ceramics, porcelain, plastic and foam materials, wood and wood-based materials, paper, cardboard, textiles, etc.
dimensions L=3.000, W=1.800, H=1.100 mm
Weight 560 kg
All prices are net plus statutory VAT.
Sales exclusively to commercial customers.
Some of the machines contain accessories that are subject to a surcharge. Reservations only with a deposit. All used and demonstration machines are sold as is, with no warranty.
Only written agreements apply.
Payable immediately before or at the latest upon delivery or by leasing (by arrangement). Delivery difficulties (difficult entry into the building, lack of equipment for unloading, etc.) must be clarified beforehand. Delivery from Langen warehouse. Orders are subject to change and are checked by the management. The date of receipt of the orders is decisive in the case of multiple sales. Only the first order is valid! Delivery only after clarification of payment! Furthermore, our terms and conditions apply. You can find our terms and conditions on our website or on our order confirmations.